Thursday, December 9, 2010

To Veil or Not to Veil

After trying on dresses and veils I came to the realization that I am absolutely NOT a traditional veil girl. At this point I think I want to get a gorgeous silk flower for the ceremony and/or a fabulous birdcage veil. So I stumbled on Bridal Style Boutique's website and found these beautiful silk flower headpieces.

{Source}

I am kind of obsessed with the mix of silk, feathers and crystals.

Here are some really pretty (and affordable) colored flower clips that would be great for a non-traditional bride or even the bridesmaids.

Mandizzle on etsy


So I have to admit that I don't quite understand all the different types of birdcage veils yet but I do know that I LOOOOOOVE them and that I need(want?) to have one for my big day.

Bridal Style Boutique

However I really want to wear my hair down so I was wondering, can you wear a birdcage veil with your hair down? These girls seem to be pulling it off!

idoweddingveils on etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment