Wednesday, December 29, 2010

More Engagement Photos

As I mentioned, we took our e-photos out at Fort Tilden, which is an abandoned military fort right on the beach, so not only did we get to play in the water but there were all these cool old buildings to shoot in.



I LOVE this shot and I am super bummed that the string from my shirt is showing. I wonder how hard it would be to photoshop that out.

I also can't help but wonder whose responsibility it is to watch out for these things. I would say its like 55% the photographer and 45% my responsibility. I would say with things like make-up or hair, it would be more like 90% my responsibility and 10% the photographers responsibility. By that I mean, it's probably not the photographers place to comment on your choice of makeup but if there is lipstick on your teeth or mascara on your eyelid they should probably say something.




One of the best things about working with Erin is that she did a great job of location scouting. She got to the location an hour before us and drove around looking for great sites so that we could make the most of our two hours.

We got the rest of our engagement photos!!! So I obviously had to share some of my favorites. I love this shot because it makes my legs look sooo long and I think its a great shot of my favorite pair of shoes!

This picture was a tough one to pull off because I have no control over my facial muscles and tend to get really giggly.

{Source}


Now that I have these photos in my hands, I just have to figure out how to put them to use. Of the top of my head, I am thinking photobook and/or StDs. What did you do with your e-photos?

No comments:

Post a Comment