Thursday, December 9, 2010

For the Fellas...

While sitting through a presentation on the human rights responsibilities of companies in extractive industries, I decided to start looking for save-the-date ideas. (No, I did not know when we are getting married, but it never hurts to be prepared.)

While searching for inspiration I found these amazing groomsmen invites! Unfortunately, I did not use them because my Mr. Pancakes had already invited all his groomsmen(via email...sigh). That doesn't mean that somebody else couldn't benefit from them!



These templates are available on The Wedding Chicks

Deciding on groomsmen was a pretty easy decision for Mr. P because he has a small group of guy friends he's really close to. They pretty much grew up together and even have matching tattoos... Plus Mr. P doesn't have any brothers or male cousins so there were no family issues to take into consideration. I, on the other, have two sisters, a FSIL, high school friends, and college friends...


How did your groom invite his groomsmen? Was it an easy decision? Who invited their attendants first you or Mr?

No comments:

Post a Comment