Sunday, December 19, 2010

E-Photos Sneak Peek



I found Erin on Wedding Chicks, she was looking to fill out her portfolio a little and was offering limited engagement sessions at $50. I figured it was such a great price that it was definitely worth the risk.

Although we haven't gotten our photos back, here are a few of the ones which she posted on blog. I had originally planned on wearing a super cute spring dress to our e-pics but the morning of the shoot we woke up it was soo cold and overcast. I was a little worried that it would look super cloudy and gross but the sky actually looks pretty amazing.

I took forever to find a deserted beach in the New York area. We really didn't want a urban/city shoot so we started the search for an appropriate beach. Although the popular beaches were out of the question because there would be too many people and too much trash on the beach. Finally, we found Fort Tilden which is a deserted military fort out in Queens. We rented a zip car and drove about an hour to meet our mysterious photog for a few hours of fun on the beach.


I love this huge rose. Mr Pancakes bought it for me for Valentine's Day three years ago, when we were living in Bangkok. Her name is Orchid Valentine and I brought her back to the U.S.

Erin Leigh

I was a little disappointed about my outfit situation but I think that they turned out alright...I can't wait to see the rest!

1 comment: