Sunday, December 19, 2010

Something for the Fellas

I love bowties! I would love to put my groomsmen in bowties but I don't think that its actually going to happen so I thought I would look for other unique groomsmen details (before I fall in love with bowties and there is no turning back).

My (Our) groomsmen are a great group of fun loving guys. They are a super close group who grew up together and even have matching tattoos. Since Mr. Pancakes doesn't drink, a lot of the alcohol related gifts are out of the question (ie. flasks, personalized beer mugs, etc). Additionally they aren't the type of boys who need money clips, cuff links, or personalized pocket watches.

So here are some fun alternatives I found:

{Source}

When Mr. Pancakes saw this picture he said "I would so be a shoe-be if we could get matching dunks for the wedding!" (Shoe-be. noun [shoo-be]:Those beach-goers who think it is appropriate to wear shoes on the beach.)

While I think matching shoes are adorable, I really love the idea of a barefoot beach wedding. I could live with matching flip flops but I just don't think shoes are appropriate on the beach.

{Source}
I love this idea! It is a very practical personalize gift. Would this be DIY-able? What kind of thread would you use?


{Soure}

How cute are these boys in their sunglasses! I think this would be super cute and its definitely a great beach-appropriate option.

Clearly I want something colorful, fun and practical. These guys don't take themselves too serious so we really want to have a little fun with their gifts.

What are other fun options? What did you get your groomsmen?

No comments:

Post a Comment