Sunday, January 30, 2011

Three pairs of wedding shoes!

{Source}

So I've been going back and forth about these Badgley Mischka shoes. I LOVE them but I hate how popular they are. I told myself that if I saw these shoes at more than 10 weddings, that I wouldn't get them. Believe me, I hit the 10 weddings pretty quickly!

Then I got a "30% discount off anything" email from Piperlime and I knew I just had to do it. So, I finally got the shoes! Plus they were only $100 with shipping! (Original Price $215)

But then I saw these:
{Source}

They are kind of cute, right?? In a kind of, "I wouldn't buy them full price but since they are $24.50 AND 30% OFF, I want them" sort of way. Here's what I was thinking. I may still decide to go with flats instead of heels. After all, we ARE getting married on the beach. (Unless it rains, in that case we would do it on the covered terrace at the house...It's important to have a plan B!)

THEN I saw these on Rue La La, which were on Ideeli a while ago but they didn't have my size... SO I GOT THESE TOO! I really like the pale pink, but I don't think I love the silver heel. I also love the leopard print soles, its a little surprise that perfectly reflects my personality!

{Source}


I don't know how I ended up with three pairs of wedding shoes but they are all returnable so hopefully I'll be able to make a decision once they get here...? I just have to figure out how to sneak these shoes past

Which ones do you like? I think I could probably talk Mr. Pancakes into letting me keep two pairs ... one for the ceremony, one for the reception? Is anyone else this indecisive??

2 comments:

  1. I think you should keep all three of them! None them scream 'wedding' so I am sure you can wear them again. But I heart the Badgley Mischka ones.

    ReplyDelete