Sunday, January 16, 2011

Shoe Festish: Best Bets for Buying on a Budget

So the best thing about shopping online is that you can try the shoes on in the comfort of your home, and if you already have your wedding dress, it means you can try it on with your dress!

I am a huge fan of shopping online because I love getting packages in the mail. I know its a little ridiculous but I was always one of those kids who loved having a pen pal. I just love mail!

I heart shoes. I am going to have a really difficult time finding the perfect wedding shoes, but these are my favorite websites:


Romantic Soles - Arleigh $47.97; Betsy Johnson - Ardin $98.00; Nina - Effie $62.97; Bouquets - Colette $23.81

6pm offers the most affordable selection, with the widest range of prices, however shipping per order is a flat $6.95 and you only have 30 days to make a decision.



Martinez Valero - $87.97; Liz Rene Couture - Saskia $94.95 Luichiny - $68.95; Badgley Mischka - $200

Best thing about Endless is that they focus on just shoes so they have a great selection. Plus, they offer free overnight shipping on all new styles. So if you love something and you can't wait to try it on, Endless is the place to go! They also offer free 2-day shipping and free standard shipping on most of their shoes, free return shipping, and 100% price guarantee... it really is one of my favorite places to shop. My problem is that I order 5 pairs "just to try on" and convince myself that I need them all. So as long as you have self-control its a great place to go crazy!

Kate Spade Guilia -$325; Pour La Victoire Stella - $151; Badgley Mischka Eavan - $152; Me Too - Jeannette $72.00

Best things about Zappos is that they have 365 day return policy, which means you have ONE YEAR to return your purchases... PLUS its free shipping BOTH WAYS!

Badgley Mischka - Fidel $229; Vivienne Westwood - Anglomania + Lady Dragon $99; Kate Spade - Charm Heel $325; Juicy Couture - Flora $72; Marc Jacobs MJ14034 - $339

I love Zappos Couture for their great selection but most of their shoes are a little beyond my price range.... I still enjoy looking at all the pretty, shiny things. Plus how adorable are the Vivienne Westwoods! They are a definite a real contender.

Where'd you get your wedding shoes? What sites am I missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment