Monday, January 3, 2011

Bridesmaids on a Budget

As I mentioned previously, I don't love the idea of traditional bridesmaids dresses. I've been on the hunt for a great dress for the last few weeks and here are my favorite stores:

RUCHE

If you haven't heard of Ruche, you should certainly check it out. I recently made my first purchase and can't wait until it gets here!! The best thing about Ruche is that it provides vintage inspired dresses at an affordable price.

{Source}



TOP SHOP

Top Shop is a UK-based online store with a great selection of budget beauties.

1. Pinafore Dress by Love $60
2. Juliet Ruffle Dress by Yuki $110.00
3. Pleated Dress by Rare $76.00
4.Ruffle Dress by Love $76.00

LULU's

My wonderful, beautiful, highly intelligent baby sister (and bridesmaid) sent me a link to Lulu's a few days ago. Lulu's is another great online store that does budget conscious dresses. So I thought I'd do a general bridesmaids dress search... its so hard to know how good a dress will look (1)in a set of 5 or 6 and (2) next to my wedding dress... but here are the dresses I kind of like:
{Source}

1. Whole Lotta Punch Dress $52.00
2. Shock Me Like an Electric Eel $34.00
3. French Toast Tuesday Dress $38.00
4. Peaches and Creams Dress $87.00

{Source}
1. Luminous Lady Dress $37.00
2. Rabbit Run Strapless Dress $70.00
3. Daisy Ruffle Dress by Dick and Mo $62.00
4. Ballad of the Sea Dress $57.00
(This dress is also available on Ruche for $67.99!!)
Thanks sis!!

MOD CLOTH
Another great site for bridesmaid dresses, ModCloth is a vintage inspired online clothing, accessories, and decor retailer. Plus, shipping is only $7 on every order!

Here are some of my very favorites:
{Source: ModCloth}

1. You Were Mint for Me Dress ($49.99)
2. Jasmine Flowers Dress ($64.99)
3. Kennebunkport Dress in Wake ($62.99)
4. A Little Bit Indie Rock Dress ($69.99)

At this point my top three favorites (in no particular order) are: 1. You Were Mint for Me 2. Juliet Ruffle Dress 3. Ballad of the Sea Dress. Which ones do you love? What other stores am I missing?

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment