Sunday, January 30, 2011

How did I not know about this!?!?!

So today I discovered Wedzu via Jenn McMann at Destination Inspiration!! It's basically Etsy but JUST for weddings! For all you brides-to-be who've know about this and haven't shared...shame on you! For all you brides-to-be who haven't been lucky enough to stumble across this site... enjoy!

Here are a few of my favorite items:


{ Fingerprint Plectrum Sterling Silver-$89}
{Earrings(Repurposed from 1920s bracelet) - $35}
{Shirt Stays - $77}

I was a little worried that like everything else in the world these items would all be more expensive because they are being marketed to brides, but from what I can tell, it doesn't seem like the prices are that different from etsy. Although, much like etsy the prices are all over the place. That being said, there aren't nearly as many vendors so there aren't nearly as many options, but I think it's kind of nice to not have to filter through all the other distracting items! (ie. it's nice to reduce the risk of impulsive shopping!)

What else am I missing? Are there other great resources that I just haven't heard about!?!

1 comment: