Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Love for ALL things lace

Despite Mr. Pancakes' strongly held belief that all things lace are "grandma-y", I adore lace. I think there is something timelessly bridal about lace. I though I understand that somethings have to be done in moderation, I don't believe blogging/posting images is one of those things so.... here are some of my favorite lace (and lace-inspired) items (this week):
{Source:Etsy}

{Source: Etsy}

{Source: 100 Layer Cake}

{Source: Brooklyn Bride}

{Source: Etsy}

I think that these little touches will satisfy my love for lace without making Mr. Pancakes' feel like he's getting married to a grandma. Compromise, that's what it's all about, right?

What have you had to compromise on during the wedding planning process?

No comments:

Post a Comment