Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Presenting...My dress {sort of}


After much debate, I have decided to post my dress.

Ok... well, kind of.

It's not me, its just other people in my dress.






*** I'm serious Mr.! if you are reading this, continue at your own risk!***






So here it is:




{Christine Farah via Ruffled}

{Christine Farah via Ruffled}

{Sacha Blackburne viaDestination Inspirations}

{Saab Weddings via Destination Inspirations}

How fabulous is it! I heart it.

At first I hated seeing other people in my dress. I know that's ridiculous but it made her feel less special somehow. Now, I kind of love it! I love seeing the way she looks in different context, on different brides, and at very different weddings.

Do you stalk your dress? How does it make you feel to see it on other brides?

No comments:

Post a Comment