Thursday, March 17, 2011

You are cordially invited {Full disclosure}

This will be a very short post. I just wanted to follow-up on my post invitation post from yesterday!

Yesterday, I posted my invitation suite but as many of my fellow bees pointed out, I didn't post a picture of the invitations themselves. oops! I apologize for the repeat post but here is the whole suite, inside and out!



I did two separate mailings:

1. boxed invitations for all my friends and domestic family. I did a mix and match of different postage stamps and a luggage tag inspired wrap around label.

2. Envelopes for all my international family.

My mom is one of 7 and my father is one of 13. I have almost 100 cousins, and 2 dozen aunts and uncles...all living overseas. As such, it was just not financially feasible for me to send them all boxed invitations. To cut back on cost, simple envelopes for my overseas family.



*** You should know that I actually hand wrote ALL my mailing labels but they got lost in the mail from Amsterdam to Connecticut. I was on a two week vacation in Spain when I found out that the labels never arrived. After one late night at an internet cafe in Calahonda, Spain, I typed out all the labels and made do.

So THAT's it! My COMPLETE invitation suite.

No comments:

Post a Comment