Thursday, March 3, 2011

THAT bridal smile

So let's talk wedding photos. They are this HUGE investment and they are really the only thing that lasts past the wedding day (other than your love for your new hubby/wife, of course!). Here's the thing, after taking my engagement photos I realized that I have a huge smile. Mr. P does a great job of making me laugh and never taking life seriously so during our entire e-session I was grinning from ear to ear. Now this might sound sweet but how will I ever get myself under control on my big day!?!? I really love these romantic subdued wedding pictures.

{Source}

{Source}

{Source}

{Source}

{Source,Source}


This is what happened when we tried the oh-so-sweet head on the shoulder move:


I literally couldn't stop smiling! He kept whispering silly nothings in my ear. Sigh. I love the man but he makes it so darn hard!

While I totally recognize that there are lots of reasons to be smiling from ear to ear on my wedding day. I love how intimate and tender those moments are... I only hope that me and Mr. P are composed enough (or comfortable enough) to get it together for our big day.

So here's the slightly crazy obsessive bridezilla part: Sometimes I make us practice being serious. Usually I just catch our reflection in a mirror in our apartment (usually while we are brushing our teeth or something) or walking by a window or in the review mirror while sitting in a cab. Hehehe. I know its silly and usually ends with us making "blue steel" faces or making gangster faces or just plain silly faces, but I'm honestly worried.

Do you have any photography concerns? How are you dealing with these concerns? Did your e-session calm these fears or make them worse?

No comments:

Post a Comment